Sunday 1 December 2013

Side Tracked

I have been a bit distracted by a bit of crocheting the last few evenings, mostly because I need a bobbin for black thread and I don't want to unwind my bobbins with white, pink and red on so I need to finish one of them before so I can wind the black thread and finish my punky nappy clutch.

So back to my previous "Tis the season" post I made a little Christmas wreath to go on the tree when it goes up on Sunday - Ooooh exciting - and I haven't really felt excited about Christmas this year, it has come around too fast and I am still in denial that it is only a few weeks away. Despite being in denial I have still bought and wrapped most of my presents!


I'm also waiting for the delivery of toy stuffing so I can finish my crochet donkey, I think he's going to be super cute and in my favourite colour wool and all I will be keeping him for myself. I wish that last statement was true but it is highly likely that my daughter will claim it for herself like she does with every toy I make that isn't sent out to a customer! See although I have my Etsy I also have Facebook page where I sell crochet items. So you can go check that out too if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment