Wednesday 11 December 2013

Only two weeks to go

I can not believe there are only two week until Christmas, where has this year gone? My youngest is just over 2 months old, that's gone too quickly! I have the eldest school trip on Friday and we are going to see Santa and his reindeer, I hope she has a fun day. Well saying that she has been ill the last few days so I hope it passes because I haven't been able to get much work done. Anyone want to volunteer for puke cleaning up duty?

Things are going from strength to strength, the clutches are selling well and I am now working on a baby blanket that is crocheted on one side and fabric on the other. I am actually waiting for more wool to be delivered :)
Here's a sneak peak ....

I've also added a pattern for my nappy clutches to my etsy store if you are interested in creating your own, Here it is! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment